Hollyhock House is located in Barnsdall Art Park in the East Hollywood area of Los Angeles, CA at 4800 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90027. Admission to the park is free, and the exterior of the house can be viewed from the park during daylight hours. For tours of the house, see the information below.
For a Map and/or Driving Directions, click here.
Public Tours of Hollyhock House
Closed for restoration, call for details, 323-644-6269. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Friday thru Sunday, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
$7.00 – General audiences $3.00 – Seniors $2.00 – Youth (17 and under) OR if accompanied by an adult – FREE
- Tickets for public tours can be purchased inside the main entrance to the Municipal Art Gallery, by cash only. The Municipal Art Gallery is across the small pine Grove from Hollyhock House
- Closed on all major holidays.
- NOTE: THE HOUSE WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY ,NOVEMBER 25, 2011, IN OBSERVANCE OF THANKSGIVING.
- No photography is allowed during tours
Groups larger than 10 people must call for an appointment.
To make reservations, or for additional information call Sara L. Cannon or Gabe Cifarelli at 323.644.6269. Payments for group tours may be made by check.
- There are no private tours on major holidays
- No photography is allowed during private tours